UNITY THROUGH FOOD
We believe that food unites us and can lift people up which is why we host Unity Days – where non-profits can raise money in our restaurants. And the best part is it can be done without having to leave your living room.
Hot Chickn Kitchn will donate a percent of your group’s sales back to your organization.
How it Works:
Unity Days How-To
- The fundraiser will be online ordering preferred, meaning through HotChicknKitchn.com.
- If someone orders in-store, they must inform the cashier that they are there for the fundraiser.
- Orders through UberEats, DoorDash, Postmates, etc will not count.
- When customers order online, they must use the predetermined group code to tag that order as connected to your group.
Pick a Date & Schedule
- We typically host Unity Days from open to close on Tuesdays and donate 25% of your guests’ pre-tax sales directly back to your organization.
- Make sure to book the event one to two months in advance so you have enough time to get the word out.
- Book the Unity Day by e-mailing email@example.com
Promote your day!
- The best way to get the word out includes email, flyers (we will make you an official one), group meetings, phone calls (especially the day before and the day of the event), bulletins, newsletters, your group’s website and social channels and of course tell everyone you know.
- On the day of your event, ONLY the people who order online and add the Unity Day code to their order will count towards the total dollars spent/raised. Make sure your supporters are all aware of how to order and even though it may be tempting there is no soliciting of other customers or signage in or near the restaurant allowed.
- We will donate 25% of your guests’ pre-tax sales to your organization. Two weeks after the event we will email you the total raised and confirm the delivery address for the check which should arrive shortly thereafter.